Friday Art: Spring is Here!!!

We can see, hear, smell, and touch it...Spring is definitely in the air.
How do you know Spring is here??

"I feel the rain"--Cameron
"I see Easter eggs." --Keira
"I hear bees...and birds" --Bela
"I see and feel the flowers." --Sofia
"I can wear shorts." --Connor
"Trees are bonking my head" --Rylan.

As the beautiful cherry blossom trees decorate our surroundings, we were inspired to dedicate our Friday Art to the Splendour of Spring.
The children used the blowing technique to create the tree trunks and sponge dabbers for the cherry blossoms. The blowing part was a bit challenging for most children but they were eager to try and finish their work.

Happy Spring everyone!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Frienships start with a simple "Hello"

Yoga story: Lion and the Mouse

Unit of Inquiry: Friendship