Service Learning and Self-Assessment

Mila: Pointing proudly to the service learning
she accomplished.

As part of my assessment I asked the children to tell me how they felt about helping and why. I wrote their responses on their ``I am a helper`` badge which they wore the whole day. Francine and Paxton proudly presented their badges to the rest of the children during story time and explained the importance of helping others. The intent is to encourage other children feel confident about helping and show creative ways of making the centre a beautiful, safe space to be in.
Paxton: It makes me happy to help others because they help me, too ( sorry, no photo)
I feel happy when I help because I can do it all by myself!

Comments

  1. Quick sale of real estate is possible thanks to the services of the company skup-nieruchomosci-gdansk.pl Representatives of this company make quick assessments and offer good rates for houses, flats, plots or commercial premises.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Frienships start with a simple "Hello"

Yoga story: Lion and the Mouse

Unit of Inquiry: Friendship